Karen brings some fun to her group talks and demonstrations which include power point presentations and lots of samples to enhance your event. Talks last approximately 40 minutes each. Costs are £40.00 per talk plus mileage where appropriate.
If your group would like to arrange a craft Make and Take session there are lots of projects for your members to enjoy (minimum of ten, maximum of 20 people for each session age: 18+). Charges vary subject to craft and your time allowance, so do get in touch today.
- The History of Beads Talk: A great powerpoint talk with lots of bead examples to take you from Neolithic to modern day. This is a popular talk which will intigue and inspire your members.
- The History of Pewter Talk: This powerpoint talk explores the history of pewter tableware. Lots of examples will be on display with some intersting facts about items which are sure to be among your members’ heirlooms.
- Pewter Craft, Make & Take Bookmark: Learn this traditional craft of embellishment, enjoy clear demonstrations including the use of beeswax to help keep the formed shapes, Karen will ensure that everyone gets the opportunity to take a finished project home.
- Bead Making Make & Take: This is a great introduction to the versatility of polymer clay as a crafting material. Your group will be able to create two beads each and finish each pair with hook earrings (members can uprade to sterling silver hooks or silver-plated clip-ons at your event).
- Cold Enamelling Make & Take: Marvel at how quick this modern craft choice can be used to decorate metal, glass and even wood. This colourful and vibrant technique is a lovely crafting medium and your guests will be delighted by their own creation of an enamelled key-fob.
- Create a Bag Charm: With every lady there is a different taste in charms and so too are there lots of colour combinations to explore in this lovely session. For some there has to be a tassle for some, some chain. This make and take introduces colour combinations and basic jewellery making skills and each bag charm is finished with a clip keyring fitting.
Due to the popularity of group talks and make and take sessions we recommend you get in touch soon to discuss your own unique requirements. Get in touch